Art Department Essentials
Discover the different stages of the design and dressing process from the script to the screen, while learning about etiquette on set, set preparation and dissecting a script from a production design perspective.
£1048.00 inc. VAT
Remaining spaces on this course:
There are currently no dates available, please contact us for more details.
If you would like to book more attendees, please contact us.
Please select a date and amount of attendees.
- Structure of the art department
- What the art department is responsible for
- Interacting with other departments
- Breaking scripts down
- Understanding the implications of shooting schedule for art department
- understand how scale is used
- Making Scaled drawings
- Drawing set plans
- Making white card models from drawings
- Surveying locations
- Communicating with construction, props, production/location
- Technical recess, production meetings and on-set etiquette
- Health and safety, contracts, CV and portfolio advice
Our short courses are small groups that cater to both beginners and people that are skilled in this topic.
There are ScreenSkills bursaries available to cover some or all of the costs of this training course - including travel, accommodation, subsistence, care or disability access support to attend this course. To Find out more click the button below:
Read more on ourﾠFAQﾠpage