Art Department Essentials
Discover the different stages of the design and dressing process from the script to the screen, while learning about etiquette on set, set preparation and dissecting a script from a production design perspective.
£1048.00 inc. VAT
Remaining spaces on this course:
There are currently no dates available, please contact us for more details.
If you would like to book more attendees, please contact us.
Please select a date and amount of attendees.
- Structure of the art department
- What the art department is responsible for
- Interacting with other departments
- Breaking scripts down
- Understanding the implications of shooting schedule for art department
- understand how scale is used
- Making Scaled drawings
- Drawing set plans
- Making white card models from drawings
- Surveying locations
- Communicating with construction, props, production/location
- Technical recess, production meetings and on-set etiquette
- Health and safety, contracts, CV and portfolio advice