Storyboarding,the Essential Visual Preparation for Film Making
Storyboards can illustrate the camera shots and movements that filmmakers have in their heads.
£649.00 inc. VAT
There are currently no dates available, please contact us for more details.
Remaining spaces on this course:
Please select a date and amount of attendees.
If you would like to book more attendees, please contact us.
- Drawing an interior from different angles and heights and objects of all sorts.
- Landscapes and environments
- Drawing daylight, time of day, mood and artificial light with watercolour pencils.
- Drawing a live model, walking towards us, away from us, from the side, a face from different angles and a group scene.
- Which way is the person or people looking? What are they doing?
- Are there references to paintings from art history in your film/project?
- Working with the director, are your drawings clear and understandable?
- Scene numbers, notes, directional arrows for camera and actor’s movements on your storyboards.