8 Week Diploma in Costume for Film and HETV
This complete 8 week programme covers the whole of the costume department in full and provides a thorough grounding from which to enter a costume department with skills and confidence. Over the 12 weeks with us you will be able to build a network portfolio and develop skills in key areas across pattern cutting, costume breakdown set etiquette and standby.
£5999.00 inc. VAT
04/07/2022 - 26/08/2022
There are currently no dates available, please contact us for more details.
Remaining spaces on this course:
Please select a date and amount of attendees.
If you would like to book more attendees, please contact us.
This course will open your eyes to what the roles and responsibilities are within the costume department and as a standby, which will include:
- How to breakdown scripts.
- How to understand, apply and flag costume related story information.
- How to be prepared for filming and aspects of set and dressing etiquette.
- Continuity, how to do it and why?
This course will also cover a wide variety of costume breakdown techniques including:
- Distressing & ageing fabrics.
- Dyeing fabrics.
- Colour matching.
- Screen printing for embellishment and decoration.
- Restoring/fixing aspects of costumes.
- Blood marks.
Course Date: 04/07/2022 - 26/08/2022
Read more on ourﾠFAQﾠpage